Saturday, April 23, 2005

Health Buff Wannabe

I recently signed up for a one-year membership at Gold's Gym. Given that it's literally an escalator ride away from my office and I have lots of idle time between deadlines, I have no more excuse not to keep fit! Last week, I went for my first few sessions with a personal trainer. The gym's facilities are great! (Although I do miss the hot ADMU basketball players that used to inspire me when I worked out at Moro!) I tried the machines, did some free weights, and joined a cardio dance class! It was fun, but my muscles are killing me now! (I don't think I burned that much fat though 'cause my appetite also doubled!)

I also played tennis with my sister today. Finally! I haven't played since I was in Singapore. Good thing I haven't lost my skills yet. Now that I've seriously started exercising again, my next goal is to eat healthier foods. One of the things I really miss about Singapore is that it's so easy to get fresh fruits. They are in all the food courts and hawker centers, and for cheap prices at that! Hmmm... I should probably lessen my chocolates and sweets intake too. But given what a chocolate buff I am? Yeah, right!!!


My tennis buddies and I are all single...


... and available.
See you on center court! Flirty Wink

1 Comments:

Blogger CS said...

Ange, your SIF essay reminds me of what Dumbledore said to Harry about Peter Pettigrew. Forget the exact words now, but something about Harry's saving his life potentially meaning something later on. Hahaha, labo ba? And good luck and have fun in working out! :D

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home