Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Wolfin' Down a Sandwich

I had my first celebrity interview this week! Yay! Bounce

Our intern Clara and I trooped over to the ABS-CBN building yesterday to interview popular Pinoy rock band Sandwich. They wrote the song entitled "Humanda Ka" for ABS-CBN Interactive's new online game called Tantra and we attended the press conference to launch the soundtrack. At first we thought we wouldn't get to talk to them personally, but after waiting around for the other press people to leave, we got the chance to interview them! And they were super nice too, especially Diego, the bassist, who took pity on us and kept saying, "Hey, are you guys okay there? Kawawa naman the Candy girls they've been waiting so long!" He's so cute! It was so annoying though 'cause when we were about to take a picture with them, Clara's camera lost its battery! Good thing there was a really nice Star Records photographer there who took our picture. When he sends it to me, I'll be sure to upload it here!


From L-R: Diego, me, Raimund, Clara and Myrene.

Here are the lyrics to Two Trick Pony, one of my favorite songs (and a song that I can somewhat relate to!) by Sandwich.


Two Trick Pony
Sandwich

I want to move on
Not realizing I was moving too slow
Tried to hang on
But there was nothing left for me to hold.

It's such a shame that you can't be with me tonight.
I'm spinning 'round in cycles
Hope you change your mind
Before the show is over
I look around, it's you I thought I'd find.

I've been on standby
Not realizing I was waiting too long
Instant replay
But there was nothing I can do about it.

Still in denial
I can't believe that you can do this to me
No lights ahead
I've been looking forward but I could not see.

I have been waiting for you all night
Under the glow of the satellite.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TANgNA aLL i cAn sAy iS sandwich RockS!!!! \m/ (^_^) \m/

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home