Monday, June 13, 2005

Palawan Adventures: Day 2

Today was another perfect day in paradise.


The Palawan seascape.

After a scrumptious breakfast of papaya juice, garlic rice, pork tocino, daing na bangus, and assorted fresh fruits, Mama and Sabs went snorkeling, while Liz and I went scuba-diving! We had a short orientation and then it was off to open waters! We were only underwater for about 15 minutes and there was a diving instructor with us the whole time, but it was unbelievably fun! Snorkeling seemed so boring after going down 20 feet, actually feeling the soft gelatinous corals between my fingers, and swimming with the colorful fishes! I definitely want to do that again—that is, when I have more money to take lessons for a proper license! Haha!


Guess who I am!

After that, we had a picnic lunch (Grilled chicken, barbecue, squid, and crabs. Yum!) at a nearby island. Then, we swam and relaxed for awhile before heading back to Dos Palmas. Dinner that night was at an open area (we had crepes for dessert!!!) where they had a cultural show with traditional songs and dances from the Philippines. Astig! It was definitely a far cry from the partying, clubbing, and shopping in Bora. After dinner, my sister and I just sat by the beach and chilled. It was one vacation I definitely didn't want to end!


The quaint island where we had a scrumptious lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home